Here's a handy tool you need to own! Use to contract shrink tubing over soldered wire repairs, crimped or soldered connectors. Helps give a professional look to wire service and helps seal your repair from environmental conditions.
OTC 4470 is a Flameless Heat Tool designed to contract shrink tubing. Fill refillable reservoir with butane, place over shrink tubing and press trigger. Watch your project carefully to prevent overheating…..and you’re done!
- Produces 650°C/1250°F heat in just seconds.
- The heat deflector attachment circulates hot air around your project ensuring a consistent shrink.
- Waterproof piezo ignition ensures flameless ignition in damp conditions.
- Locking trigger lets you concentrate on the service and reduces fatigue.
- Refillable fuel cell uses standard butane lighter fluid.
- Butane is NOT included.
- Ideal for automotive and heat shrink projects.
- Watch your project carefully to prevent overheating.
- Warranty: 1 year
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.5 x 5.5 x 1||inch|