14K Locked and Lighted Four Post Alignment Lift
John Bean’s 14k Four Post Alignment Lifts give you 14,000 lbs of heavy-duty lifting capacity in a compact package - no need for multiple lifts.
Whether it is a micro car or a heavy-duty pick-up, the 14k Four Post Alignment Lift has four wheel alignment capabilities that cover a full range of vehicle requirements.
Industry leading 90" long read slip plates eliminate time consuming repositioning of front turn plates to accommodate shorter and longer vehicles during four wheel alignment adjustments.
- Runway Lights - Crips, clean white light reduces eye strain and fatigue on your technicians. Optimized positioning of rear lights illuminate the widest range of vehicle track widths
- Locking Plate System - Turntables and slip plates that can be pneumatically locked from the lift controls postion
- Easy Access for Alignment Serivice and Calibration - Open front design allows technicians clear access to suspension, brake and alignment components making adjustment and repairs simple. 22" wide “Pro-Style” runways save time when loading vehicles of any
- Under Runway Mounted Hydraulic Cylinder - Innovative pivoting end ensures direct alignment of the primary lifting components. Improves performance while reducing maintenance
- Low Drive-on Height - Drive-on height of 7" allows for shorter approach ramps while maintaining easy approach angle.
- Fiber Wound Bushings - Excel under high pressures, low revolution conditions and are self lubricating, eliminating downtime due to seized bearings.
- Large 10" Diameter Pulleys - Increased bend radius reduces stress on cables, maximizing cable life
- Innovated Cable Break Lock - Uses reliable compression spring activation compared to traditional tension springs that strecth and deform, requiring service or replacement
- Filter/Regulator/Lubricator - Provides clean air supply to the lift.
|Load carrying capacity||14000||lbs|
|Lifting height, wheel jack||13.125||inch|
|Lifting/lowering time approx.||70||s|
|Track length||205" max General Service Wheel Base||inch|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||140.5 x 270.625 x 7-74||inch|