CMI3000II MIG Welding and Brazing
The Car-O-Liner CMI3000II welding machine has been developed for competitive quality welding sheet metals in the increasingly complex steels and aluminium alloys. CMI3000II has state-of-the-art technology for MIG brazing in high tensile steels or welding ferritic stainless steel. Joining of special alloy thin plates requires a gentle process. The CMI3000II maintains the corrosion and strength properties of the material with little post-treatment required.
- Large user-friendly controls.
- True Spray Pulse function will not damage heat-sensitive materials like aluminum or galvanized steel.
- Pulse and Quatro Pulse modes for heat-sensitive materials.
- Program Wizard™ is a built-in guide that allows the welder to find the right welding program.
- MIG-A Twist®™ welding torch -- a turnable swan neck allows access to hard-to-reach places.
- Designed to meet future demands for materials and gas combinations.
- Digital memory allows for saving up to 200 welding jobs with easy recall from an SD card.
- Environmentally friendly with new technology and use of low energy components.