Totally Automatic Spot Welding Machine. Designed to simplify vehicle collision repair, the high-power, medium-frequency inverter operation of the CTR12000 is ideal for today's newer materials, including high, ultra-high, and laminated steels. The process-regulated system provides clear quality assurance.
- Automatic recognition of total material thickness via Pulse-Sonar system.
- Automatic recognition of material type via Virtual Generator.
- Automatically establishes required settings to ensure the proper weld nugget.
- Completely liquid-cooled welding, from the power module all the way to the caps, providing a greater duty cycle.
- Welding current up to 12,000 Amps.
- Reproducible welding quality
- CTR12000 includes the following: the C-Gun, (4) C-Yokes 40, 80, 350 and 500mm throat depth, electrode set and wheelbase extension.
|Welding cable length||240||inch|
|Power supply||208 / 60 / 75||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||27 x 32 x 48||inch|
|200-41888||MULTI-FUNCTION SPOT WELDING GUN KIT FOR CTR12000 C-GUN||$3,755.00||Add to cart|
|200-41889||CTR12000 MULTI-FUNCTION GUN ONLY||$2,525.00||Add to cart|
|200-41931||Dusto Cover||$511.00||Add to cart|
|200-43997-01||Cable Support||$198.00||Add to cart|